Cabinet resolution #361 of April 21, 2023
Decision-maker: the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Status: the resolution is in effect since April 21, 2023
Who is affected: wounded service members and medical establishments
Summary of the resolution:
- medical establishments that treat defenders of Ukraine will be allowed to send their patients for treatment abroad. From now on, wounded service members will not need to be examined by a military-medical council
- to transfer a patient abroad, medical establishments will have to provide the following documents: the patient’s consent to be treated abroad, the patient’s consent to the processing of personal data, an extract from the medical record, and a conclusion confirming that such a transfer is necessary
- the list of patients transferred for treatment abroad will be submitted by medical establishments to the relevant state bodies under which defenders of Ukraine serve their term.
What is right:
- it will be easier for defenders of Ukraine to get treatment abroad
- medical evacuation of service members for treatment abroad will take less time.
If you liked this post, you can donate usDonate
Updated selection procedure for the Constitutional Court
Draft bill #9322 of May 25, 2023 Status: included in the parliamentary agenda Who is affected: candidates for the position…
Reinstatement of bonuses for the military
Draft bill #9342 of May 29, 2023 Status: adopted in the first reading, preparation time for the second reading was…