Presidential decree #236/2023 of April 22, 2023
Decision-maker: the President of Ukraine
Status: the decree is in effect since April 22, 2023
Who is affected: Ukrainian, Russian, and international space industry enterprises and organizations
Summary of the decree:
- Ukraine imposed sanctions against 322 Russian legal entities working in the space industry, including UEC NPO Saturn, JSC OKB-Planeta, JSC Radiopriborsnab, and others. The following restrictions are applied:
- blocking of assets, prohibition on trade operations, prohibition to participate in privatization and public procurements, and a prohibition on technology transfer.
- sanctions against these companies are imposed for 10 years.
What is right:
- makes it impossible for Russia to influence the space industry of Ukraine
- Ukraine consistently implements its policy of imposing sanctions against Russian natural persons and legal entities.
If you liked this post, you can donate usDonate
Housing for internally displaced persons
Draft bill #9310 of May 19, 2023 Cosponsors: a group of 4 MPs, members of the Parliamentary Committee on Human…
Advisory Council on the Deoccupation of Crimea
Presidential decree #283/2023 of May 18, 2023 Decision-maker: the President Status: in effect since May 18, 2023 Who is affected:…