Cabinet resolution #209 of March 7, 2023
Decision-maker: the Cabinet of Ministers
Who is affected: residents of the frontline areas who have children, oblast military administrations, the Coordination Headquarters for compulsory evacuation of the population, and military command.
Summary of the resolution:
- forced evacuation of children from war zones will be allowed
- it will be allowed to evacuate a child only together with at least one of their parents or a guardian. The evacuees will not have the right to refuse to evacuate
- decisions on the compulsory evacuation of children will be made by oblast military administrations in coordination with military command bodies and the Coordinating Headquarters for compulsory evacuation of population.
What is right:
- there will be fewer risks to the living and health of children who now live in combat zones. Children will live in proper life conditions, including access to healthcare and education.
- social services should ensure that parents and children forcibly evacuated from the combat zones do not return back after the evacuation.
If you liked this post, you can donate usDonate
Updated selection procedure for the Constitutional Court
Draft bill #9322 of May 25, 2023 Status: included in the parliamentary agenda Who is affected: candidates for the position…
Reinstatement of bonuses for the military
Draft bill #9342 of May 29, 2023 Status: adopted in the first reading, preparation time for the second reading was…